* For safety purposes do not use the same password you use for other internet services.
* In some instances the following message will be displayed.
“This is a message to confirm with the user whether the software to be run is dangerous or not. This message is displayed when running software for the first time on Windows, or when software with a known problem is run”.
Enter a check in “I understand the...” then click on "Run anyway".
* HYSOLID performs an association between PC and smartphones. Do not sign in to 2 or more PCs with the same email address.
* When you sign in to 2 or more PCs with the same email address, all PCs will start and sign out of HYSOLID. After this has occured sign in to a single PC. After this has occured sign in to a single PC.
* Do not select the root folder. (example: "C:/")
* It is recommended to specify a folder in the PC for the first-time use. The setting can be changed on this window at any time.
* Folders in NAS can be specified, so please do not specify a folder which requires a user ID and password.
* When you specify a folder in NAS, please specify as //Server/Folder. Drive names (Z:, etc.), which you have assigned, cannot be used.
* Folder passwords can be input directly on the previous screen.